B.A. Phys. Ed
With over 40 years experience in the Health, Fitness & Muay Thai Industry, Training over 35 champions (including 5 world champions)
Question: Why would you want to train with any one else?
Answer: When it comes to weight loss, boosting fitness, stamina and confidence as well as staying young, fit and healthy; Phon Martdee knows his stuff.
If you want one-on-one attention and the benefits of a body and mind in sublime shape then Personal Training with Phon Martdee is the way to go. Not only will you be rapidly seeing results; but you will be learning the fighting art of ancient warriors - Muay Thai. Ask anyone...
- Name: Julia Scott
- Age: 34 years
- Occupation: Business Consultant at Western Power and New Mum.
- Goals: To achieve the weight and fitness level that I had when I was a regular at Phon’s Gym 13 years ago.
- Name: Robert Conner
- Age: 38 years
- Goals: To loose weight and improve fitness.
- Name: Kelly Ang
- Goals: Tone, healthy, help give up smoke, looks young and full of energy.
- Name: Gauth Jayaram
- Age: 24 years
- Occupation: MSc/PhD Student (Forensic Chemistry) at UWA
- Progress: Lost 27 Kilograms in 7 months
- Goals: To learn everything about the Art of Muaythai (both the cultural & technical aspects), be healthy in both mind & body, and maybe compete one day.
- Name: Nicola Findlay
- Occupation: Building Maintenance
- Goals: To have inner calm, healthy and happy.
- Name: Frank Acs
- Age: 55 years
- Occupation: CAD Architect
- Progress: 1.8 kg loss after the first 2 sessions.
- Goals: To lose minimum 6 kg and to get fit
- Name: Tara Inlis
- Occupation: Personal trainer at Fuller fitness
- Goals: To increasee cardio fitness & muscular endurance tone up.
- Comment: Challenging & rewarding.
- Name: Ian Mcgrath
- Age: 47 years
- Occupation: Officer/Captain Maritime Industry
- Progress: Lost over 22 kilograms in 3 months
- Goals: To be fit in mind and body along with enjoy the art.
- Name: Patti Fritz
- Age: 52 years
- Occupation: Successful Business Woman/Property Consultant
- Progress: Lost 3 kilograms in the first 5 one on one sessions.
- Goals: To build her confidence, co-ordination and to be strong in mind and body.
- Name: Scott Eastman
- Occupation: General Manager (CEO) Indoor Garden Western Australia
- Goals: Fitness increased, confidence, learn culture, self defence, discipline, achieved new body & mind.
- Name: Sakhawat Kabir
- Age: 25 years
- Occupation: Solicitor (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Goals: Increased fitness, flexibility, strength and overall conditioning. Interested in Muaythai because it addresses almost aspect of physical health and wellbeing.
- Name: Brenda Sue Jonathan
- Age: 28 years
- Occupation: Log Analyst (Oil & Gas Industry)
- Goals: Build Stamina, increase body strength and lost weight. Interested in Muaythai to learn the correct technique for sport & self-defence.
- Name: Duncan Parrott
- Age: 33 years
- Occupation: Aircraft Engineer
- Goals: Improved fitness, general wellbeing, interested to learn the Art of Muaythai & Thai Culture.
- Name: Gideon Brott
- Age: 25 years
- Occupation: Investment Property Consultant
- Goals: Fitness, conditioning and health & well being.
- Name: Alex Gillam
- Age: 30 years
- Occupation: Business Director
- Goals: General wellbeing, strength in Mind and Body.
- Comment: Muaythai keep me fit to tackle all the different aspects of life and keep me young..
- Name: Brody Rizzo
- Age: 18 years
- Occupation: Kitchen hand
- Goals: Maintain my fitness and reach 80 kg's, and join, Phon's Fight Team to compete. In only 15 sessions at Phon's Gym i went from 104.20 Kg to 88.00 KG!
- Name: Jaman Peter Kolf
- Age: 27 years
- Occupation: Chef
- Goals: Happy to train Muaythai for confidence, self respect, look to improve my Muaythai skill, body and mind.
- Name: Travis Norton
- Occupation: Accountant
- Goals: Joined to improve on my fitness base for Football and Triathlons. It's also a good change from ordinary running and riding. Interested in Muaythai because I believe it will challenge me to improve all body, mind and spirit.
- Name: Danielle Geagea
- Occupation: Director/Owner of a real estate agency
- Goals: Muaythai enhances my strength and flexibility both physically and mentally. When I leave training, I really feeling alive! I am emotionally balanced, mentally focused and ready to embrace my day. Both in business and in my personal life.
- Name: Reri
- Occupation: Chef/Student
- Goals: Have more stamina and confidence after training, improve my work/study and excel in everything I do. Really enjoy training at Phon's Martial Arts Centre in Northbridge. It's a great place of train with professional instructors. I am aiming to train as long as i can and go to training Thailand, Muaythai's motherland.
- Name: Serinna McGrath
- Goals:The first time I was ever involved with Muaythai was when I sang the Australian National Anthem for two of Phon's Thai Martial Arts Battle Collossal Tournaments. I saw "Stephanie Bouque" battle. I thought it looked cool. Now, here i am, doing it myself :) My goals are to become more fit, learn Muaythai and fight.
One Hour One-On-One Sessions from $70